The Cleveland Browns injury report on Thursday led to a lot of concern, as did those listed for the Seattle Seahawks. With the Browns done with practice, we now have a bit of relief or at least hope on the injury front.
While we thought we already knew that QB Deshaun Watson and RB Jerome Ford will miss the game this week, Ford returned to practice on Friday along with three other Cleveland players.
On Fridays, Seattle puts out their game designations before their practice so things could change if something happens today.
Here are the current game designations for Cleveland vs Seattle:
Browns Injury Report
- Jerome Ford - Ankle - Questionable
- Marquise Goodwin - Back - Questionable
- Sione Takitaki - Hamstring - Questionable
- Deshaun Watson - Right shoulder - Out
- Jedrick Wills - Foot, Ankle - Questionable
Seattle Injury Report (Late Friday Updates)
- WR Tyler Lockett - Hamstring - Questionable
- S Jamal Adams - Rest, Knee - Questionable
- OL Phil Haynes - Calf - Doubtful
- RB Kenny McIntosh - Knee - Out
- NT Austin Faoliu - Knee - Out
LB Bobby Wagner and RB Kenneth Walker do not have injury designations while Haynes, McIntosh and Faoliu were given designations after practice. Haynes is the team’s starting right guard while McIntosh and Faoliu are both looking to return from injuries that placed them on different injury lists.
How encouraged are you by all four players returning to practice on Friday?